[NextDrive] Spectra Portable USB DAC
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
- PREMIUM QUALITY DAC - Enjoy matchless portable Hi-Fi sound from ESS Technology's SABRE 9018Q2C
- RAVE REVIEWS - Professional reviews around the web praise its price, size, soundstage and great sound across bass, mids and treble
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY - USB and Micro USB versions available for plug-and-play connections to Mac, Linux and Android (driver download required for Windows; iOS devices MUST purchase USB A version; micro USB is not compatible with iOS devices)
- ULTRA PORTABLE - No batteries and slim design lets you connect to your smartphone or tablet and take it anywhere (adapter may be required, sold separately)
- HI RES AUDIO - Supports PCM audio files up to 32 bits / 384 kHz and DSD up to Quad-rate 11.2 MHz
Welcome to the next milestone in the audio revolution: The Spectra from NextDrive. Play high resolution audio files up to 32-bit PCM or quad-rate DSD directly to your headphones or speakers, bypassing your device's stock audio hardware. The Spectrapacks plenty of power with enough output to drive all but the most demanding headphones, and its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip delivers sound quality previously assumed to be impossible in a form factor this size.
The revolution starts now.
Audiophile reviewers around the web agree, the NextDrive Spectra simply cannot be beat in terms of price versus audio quality, tech specs, portability, construction quality, ease of use and overall wow factor. Thanks to its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip, the Spectra delivers exceptional bass speed and clarity, well-balanced mids slightly forward, smooth treble without a trace of harshness.
iPhone and other iOS devices, as well as devices with USB C connectors, are not compatible with the Micro USB version; users of these devices should purchase the regular USB A version of the Spectra. A separate adapter will also be required, sold separately.
- Always check volume level before use!
- Works best with high resolution recordings and high-end headphones or other audio equipment
- Output up to 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohms; very high impedance headphones may require additional amplification
- Inline controls such as play/pause, vol. control or handsfree microphones are not supported
- Slight clicks might be heard when starting/stopping music on devices with USB power saving functions
Audio DAC/Amp: ESS Sabre 9018Q2C
Dynamic range: ≥121dB / THD +N: ≤0.001%
Max output: 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohm / 49 mW @ 32 Ohm
PCM: 32-bit/384kHz / DSD: Quad-rate @ 11.2 MHz
3.75" x 0.44" x 0.44" / 95 x 11.2 x 11.2 mm
Total length: 9.25 in / 23.5 cm long