[Midas Touch] Fingerprint Mini Padlock
Order today, and you'll receive your package between and .
- STATE-OF-THE-ART - Capacitive fingerprint sensor allows unlocking in under 0.7 seconds
- INDEPENDENT - No unreliable apps, no bad connections, no arcane lock/unlock procedures
- MULTI-USER - Store up to 30 sets of fingerprints for backup fingerprints and multiple users
- ADAPTIVE ALGORITHM - Lock becomes faster and more accurate with each access
- RECHARGEABLE - Ultra-long battery life lasts 1200 uses, and the lock can be charged via USB, mobile power bank, etc.
Never scratch your head again trying to remember combinations and passcodes with the Fingerprint Mini Padlock from Midas Touch. Register up to 30 fingerprints, including backup fingers and prints from other users, and unlock in less than a second thanks to state-of-the-art capacitive fingerprint sensor.
This padlock functions completely on its own with no apps or connections to other devices, including fingerprint registration, so you can rest easy knowing when you read your fingerprint it will simply open. No poorly designed apps to struggle with, no wondering if it's locked or not, no trying over and over to get it connected.
Simple fingerprint registration procedure takes multiple scans of your fingerprint in order to ensure a complete scan has been obtained and ensure reliable opening when a registered finger has been read. The reader's adaptive algorithm means the lock becomes faster and more accurate with each access.
The Fingerprint Mini Padlock with Loop Cable option provides an additional steel cable with plastic sleeve for temporarily locking bicycles and other larger items. Note that this convenient feature should be used as a short term deterrent and may not prevent a professional thief.
- When unlocking, do not pull on the padlock until the LED stops flashing and glows steady.
- This is a light-duty padlock for casual applications. Not for storage of high-value items.
- Padlock opening is 5 mm; padlock does not swivel or open further.
- Padlock battery must be charged every 1200-1500 uses.
- Padlock should be charged as soon as the LED indicates low power to keep the battery in good condition.
• Opening time: 0.7 seconds
• Capacity: 30 sets of fingerprints
• Charging: USB phone charger, power bank, etc. (Charging cable included)
• Battery life: 1200 accesses
• LED indicator light